Get personalized, on-going support, feedback, and guidance from an industry professional as you craft a novel that readers will love.
You might benefit from a book coach if...
You have a book idea but aren't quite sure how to get it on the page.
You are suffering from self-doubt, wondering whether you're even a good enough writer to craft a great book.
You are creatively stuck and don't know how to move forward or improve your draft.
You worry that even if you do manage to write a book, it will never be quite good enough and no one will like it.
You've read books, attended conferences, joined a writing group, but still aren't sure of the best way to tell your story.
Wouldn't it be nice if...
You had a clear roadmap to follow from the beginning to the end of your draft.
You had personalized, actionable feedback, so you knew what you needed to do to write forward, while feeling inspired and motivated.
You had someone to bounce ideas off of, or problem-solve with, who could be your invested cheerleader and keep your project on-track.
You could work with an industry professional, from whom you could learn storytelling secrets and craft tips, so that you can hook readers?
How I can help
I offer a number of packages to choose from...
Book coaching is not one-size-fits-all. That's why I've come up with a handful of packages for you to explore, so that I can meet you where you are on your book writing journey.
Start Your Book
For writers who have a book idea but aren't sure where to start...
A six-week program where I help you craft a roadmap, or blueprint, for a book that works.
- Weekly writing exercises and subsequent detailed feedback
- Two 50-minute phone calls; one to discuss your goals and the project; the second at the end of the program to discuss feedback and answer any questions.
- A completed outline and plan for completion.
Write Your Book
For writers who have a solid book foundation and are ready to write forward...
A program in which I help guide you as you write your book from beginning to end, keeping you and your work on-track. You have weekly or bi-weekly deadlines, followed by subsequent detailed feedback. A commitment of at least 6 months highly recommended.
Revise Your Book - My Signature Program
For writers who have a full draft but don't know how to make it better...
A four-month program in which we create a customized plan to guide you through a complete revision.
- A full manuscript evaluation, including a detailed editorial letter
- A step-by-step plan for revision based on your writing style and process
- Weekly deadlines and subsequent feedback
- Weekly phone calls to discuss feedback and next steps
$2997 paid in full / four monthly payments of $750
Pitch Your Book
For writers who have done multiple rounds of revision and are ready to send their book out into the world...
A program in which we look at how your book fits in the marketplace, and create a pitch package for agents and editors.
- Help polishing your first pages, and devising your query letter and synopsis
- A customized pitch strategy
- Two 50-minute phone calls to discuss your project and pitching strategy
- The option for you to check in with questions or concerns up to three times over the course of 6-months after you've sent out your queries.